University lockers are available to rent in many buildings across campus and provide a place to keep personal and academic belongings. Lockers are primarily for the use of students, but may also be rented by faculty members who desire a more convenient storage space.
Access this Service
Lockers may be rented online by going to http://lockers.byu.edu or through myBYU.
1. Login using your BYU Net ID.
2. After logging in, Click Rent a Locker.
3. Select a building from the map of campus (blue buildings have lockers). Click the building to select a locker from that location.
4. Select the floor from the generated list of available lockers.
5. Look at the map to see where the locker is located on the floor. The locker is marked in red.
6. Select the locker you want to rent from the list.
7. Select a length of time to rent the locker and then click I Agree. Your student or employee account will be billed accordingly.
You may always find your locker information by logging into http://lockers.byu.edu. Your Currently Rented Lockers will display after you have logged in. Each locker will have its own information line. This information includes the locker building and floor location, number, expiration date and size.
You may also access your locker combination, view an instructional video on how to open your locker and renew your locker from this screen.
Lockers are located in 13 buildings across campus. These buildings include:
- BRMB – George H. Brimhall Building
- CB - W. W. Clyde Engineering Building
- CTB - Ronald A. Crabtree Technology Building
- ESC – Carl F. Eyring Science Center
- HBLL – Harold B. Lee Library
- HFAC – Franklin S. Harris Fine Arts Center
- HGB – Heber J. Grant Building (Testing Center)
- JKB – Jesse Knight Building
- JRCB – J. Reuben Clark Building (Law School)
- TLRB – John Taylor Building
- TMCB – Talmage Math Sciences/ Computer Building
- SNLB – William H. Snell Building
- WSC – Ernest L. Wilkinson Student Center
Finding Your Locker Combination instructions.
Online Locker Rental FAQ
For questions on how to use this service, contact the Key Office at 285 BRWB or 801-422-5521.
For technical support or additional questions about this service, please:
The feedback box, located below, is intended for general comments on this page or service information and NOT for help with specific technical issues you are having with the service itself. If you would like a response to your feedback, be sure to include your contact information or log into it.byu.edu using the login button at the top of the webpage.
|Internet Explorer 8:
|Internet Explorer 7:
|Mozilla Firefox 3.6:
|Mozilla Firefox 3.0:
|*If you are experiencing difficulties, please ensure that you are using one of the functional browsers listed above. Click here for more information on BYU supported browsers