There are several ways that you can change settings for forwarding. They are:
When using call forwarding options, there are a few general things to know about the options:
1. Cisco Self Care Portal (This option only works if you are on campus)
- Press Services.
- Highlight Extension Forwarding and press Select.
- Highlight the line appearance (number) you want to forward.
- Press Edit
- Enter the number to which you want calls for that line forwarded.
- Press Submit, then Exit, then Exit again.
The feedback box, located below, is intended for general comments on this page or service information and NOT for help with specific technical issues you are having with the service itself. If you would like a response to your feedback, be sure to include your contact information or log into it.byu.edu using the login button at the top of this page.