Browser Based Device Registration
- Connect to the BYUSecure Wireless network
- Enter the password "byuwireless"
- Open a web browser on the device
- Navigate to a webpage in the browser (e.g. google.com, ksl.com, etc.)
- A login page will display. Register your device with your BYU Net ID and password.
Non-Browser Device Registration
- Go to Register a Device in Order | Modify
- Complete the form
- Select Order Now
- Select Submit Order
Note: MAC addresses are usually listed in the network configuration menus of the device.
Once registration is complete, the device is registered until you choose to remove the device registration. This option is found in the Order | Modify menu.
Deregistering with Mobile Application
Mobile users may use the BYU Mobile Application to unregister a device. At this time the app does not allow registering devices.
Visit the BYU Mobile Application page for links and information on how to download the app for your device. Once your device registration is complete, the device is registered with the BYU network until you choose to remove the device registration.